Homeopathic Medicine For Long Time Sex

Having impotency or a lot of desire but being unable to doing sex is the embracing thing for young. This article is about Homeopathic and herbal medicines for sex and cure impotency.

Homeopathic Medicine For Long Time Sex

Sex medicine for men:

Selenium Cm: Selenium is the natural medicine for sex that improves penis health. Lack of erection is the symptom that selenium cures. The Selenium can be used in 3x-6x multiple doses or single dose of 1M for impotency.

Orchitinum 3x: Orchitinum 3x is natural sex medicine for impotency in oldage. Orchitinum 3x is used in two, three or four times in a day.

Lycopodium cm: Lycopodium cm is homeopathic sex medicine for the common sex deficiencies like erectile dysfunction, sexual impotency and reduced sexual desires.

Salix Nigra: Salix Nigra is sex medicine for the patients with involuntary ejaculation or premature ejaculation. Dosage of Salix Nigra as sex medicine is 20-30 drops two/three times in a day.

Yohimbinum 1x: Yohimbinum 1x intiates the sensation of penis, and increase sex desire.

Ayena sativa: Ayena sativa increases sex desire and helps in treating impotency.

Salix Nigra: Salix Nigra normalizes sex desires and used to treat impotency. Dosafe is 30-40 drops a day.

Origanum: Origanum is the sex medicine that helps to stop the habit of masturbating.

Picric Acid: Picric Acid is natural sex medicine to normalize the sex desire and dosage is about Picric Acid 30 3 to four times in a day.

Canthris 30: Canthris 30 potency medicine is used to treat the sex desire problem and people who do sex in hurry will also enjoy the sex by use of this medicine.

Doses to be taken by consulting a Homeopathic Doctor. 

We are not responsible for any issue. 

For Free Consultation With Homeopathic Doctor 
Contact:
Homeopathic Dr Saad Ahmad
Mobile # 03131060128
Timing: 2:00pm To 4:00pm 

Post a Comment

I am married. I want to sex long time, but my sexual time is 1 minute. please help me

I am a married man, during sex I last hardly 5 minute which does not satisfy my wife and she start to masturbate to come and I am also not satisfied with this short time hence i feel shy and lose my confidence to try again and also my penis does not erect well before having sex it only get harder while ejaculation,during intercourse it does not get that much harder what my wife need and it's not that much thick to rub satisfyingly inside her, please help and suggest me

I am married I want to sex long time but my sex time is only 40 sec please solve my problems.

Sir my age is 27+ but my panice syze is small and quick irection.i want to sex long time.pls solve my problem.

I am married. I want to sex long time, but my sexual time is 1 minute. please help me

Dr.250 sex tablat kana sob tik ho jaygi

My sex time 10 minite but my wife say 30-40 her sex can you halp me

I married 2 years but my sex time is only about 4o/50sec.please help me ,

MKRdezign

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.
Javascript DisablePlease Enable Javascript To See All Widget